To wear a uniform with pride says something special about a child belonging to a school. As such, our children will be expected to wear a uniform throughout their time at Handale. The school colour is black/grey. Uniform items with an embroidered logo can be purchased through the school office, however non-branded items of clothing are equally fine – no branded items are compulsory in our school.
We expect… Normal School Uniform
· all children to wear black school shoes/trainers
· in winter, children to wear a school royal blue jumper or cardigan, black/grey skirt, black pinafore or black school trousers, with white/yellow polo shirt or shirt.
· in summer, children can choose to wear a yellow gingham dress, or black/grey short trousers.
We expect… ‘PE Day’ Uniform
· School jumper (they take this off for PE) or a school hoodie
· Plain or school logo white polo or scoop neck t-shirt
· Plain black PE shorts or tracksuit/leggings bottoms (no stripes or other colours please)
· Trainers (as plain as you can – no luminous colours). Black is ideal.
All children receive a free school book bag upon joining ‘Team Handale. Additional book bags can be purchased from the school office.
Uniform can be ordered directly from Lollipops Children’s Clothing on
We also support Hope Church East Cleveland where you can purchase pre-loved uniform items.